toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAREY
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

Oetoriya (very lost girl)
aka June
oetoriya2 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
Hii, my name is Oetoriya
May you excuse myself for my poor english (little french girl *A*), it is my very first time on this kind of community and I'm pretty excited. Hurh, I don't know what to say, I'm pretty bad at introducing myself, moreover in foreign language (ToT)~ Maybe, I can add the fact that I prefer using photoshop than coding, but I hope that I can improve myself by joining your community and help the other with my modest skills (^o^)/

PS ; I'm in love with your header ** !!

aka josie
GLOBAL
DIANA PRINCE.4330 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hi there oetoriya! don't worry about your english. not only is your english pretty great, but we apparently have an abundance of french people here on shine if you take a look back at our other current and veteran introductions! i'm pretty cruddy at introducing myself as well lol so i feel you. i also prefer photoshop over coding any day!! you will definitely be able to find some really helpful and awesome tutorials and resources that will guide you in the right direction. i hope you love it here on shine and find what you're looking for! <3

p.s. thank you! we appreciate your kind words!! :*

october 1st

i'm still dealing with classes and some personal stuff but i'm still very much here! feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka June
oetoriya2 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
Oh thank you Diana Prince ! Something tells me that I can also improve my english here, hihihi. Seriously ? I will check it right now, I never thought that we would be some many french guys here. That is quite funny ♥ I also hope to find some help about forumactif's templates (?), but that not very important.
However, thanks again for your warm welcoming o/

<>
aka
> <>
Guest_SithLordOfSnark0 posts gallery prefers
>
Hey June and welcome to Shine :)

aka Val
GAMEMAKER
BAD TREVOR239 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hi oetoriya and welcome to shine! shine is such a great place to learn coding and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

aka Kellie
Jessica Jones2937 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/Her
hello june!!! omg your name is so beautiful. also can i just make a horrible pun and say you're june but it's july? don't hurt me tho! ahaha :P i hope you like it here and are finding your way around okay. this site is so helpful for learning how to code so hopefully it'll be of use to you too. if you need anything at all, you're more than welcome to pm me! enjoy your time here c:

user posted image
aka Mika
Mikachu8 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/Her
Welcome to SHINE! Don't worry about your misunderstanding of English at all. This is the internet and anyone worth their salt will have developed ways to communicate even if someone only understood yes and no lol. But your English isn't that bad at all. You actually are using it better than you realize. Better than some native speakers I know at least xD

aka alyssa
ADVERTISING
alyssa ren.692 posts gallery BEGINNER prefers she/her
hi june and welcome to shine! don't worry about your english, i think its pretty good myself and we have tons of members from all across the world in the same boat as you :)

alyssa
aka Chey
GLOBAL
ROSE HATHAWAY!1417 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/her
hi oetoriya! don't worry about your English. its quite good. I am so great at intros myself, I tend to ramble too much. I'm Chey, one of the globals here. I am quite partial to photoshop myself. you're in the right place to increase your coding knowledge. we have great tutorials and resources that will help guide you. I am hoping you enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to jump right in.

Hover over for updates

October 2nd Hey lovelies. Happy October! I'm the Peacekeeping global, so if you need anything; feel free to send me a message security related or not. <3

aka rey
ADVERTISING
fake eleanor951 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
Hi Oetoriya! I absolutely adore your name. That's beautiful <3 I'm Rey, one of the advertising mods. Not to worry about not having English as your first language. Non-native speakers make up a large portion of our community. If you need any help, feel free to ask!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll