toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAREY
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

Hey, there!
aka TomatoPotato
TomatoPotato2 posts gallery prefers
Hello. I'm new here. I registered a while ago however I didn't post anything because I was pretty busy at the time.

Now that I have some free time, I would really like to become an active member of Shine. I am a newbie on coding but I look forward to get better and learn more about it.

I hope I get to meet you and that we can learn a lot from eachother.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community.
Kind regards. :)

aka jaronart
INTERMEDIATE
OSAMU DAZAI232 posts gallery INTERMEDIATE prefers he/she/they/pickle
Hey there! I love your username - it's giving me some trouble on which way to pronounce it, you know? To-mae-toh or Toh-mah-toh and all that. Also i absolutely love potatoes Anyways welcome to SHINE!

jaronart
Wallow in darkness
aka bre
GAMEMAKER
JACK MORRISON.624 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
welcome to shine! it's honestly such a good resource for learning how to code - so many people willing to help answer questions and there's a tutorial for almost everything.

hopefully you can start getting some codes out and showing us all the skills you learn!

aug 2017
summer is almost over so that means vacation and school is starting back up soon! yay~ also summer ow event is great and i suck at lucioball rip
aka Chris
SithLordOfSnark375 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers He/Himn
Hello there and welcome to Shine :)

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

aka Kellie
Jessica Jones2937 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/Her
welcome to shine, sweetie! nice to meet you!

user posted image
aka Sylvia
INTERMEDIATE
vivaldi !!2153 posts gallery INTERMEDIATE prefers she/her
hey there and welcome to shine! c: i'm sylvia, a coding mod, so if you have any questions feel free to let me know! <3

aka Sebbie
WINTER BARNES !405 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She her
Hey, Tomato it's me, Sebbie, again. Just wanted to wait a few days to pop in here to say HI. Seemed a bit redundant to do so the day we spoke. ;) Anyway, just wanted to officially welcome you to Shine, you're just the sweetest little potato. Stay that way. Also if you ever need help with coding this is definitely the place to be. The staff are great at helping out and teaching. Best of luck and I'm happy to help too with the beginning things! WELCOME!

aka alyssa
ADVERTISING
alyssa ren.692 posts gallery BEGINNER prefers she/her
hi there and welcome to shine! first off i love your username, the rhyme makes me happy xD if you have any questions feel free to ask, promise that we don't bite :3

alyssa
aka rey
ADVERTISING
fake eleanor951 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
Hey there! I'm Rey, one of the PK mods. Welcome to Shine (: If you need any help, please feel free to PM me. Also, the tutorials are definitely a great place to get started so I would recommend giving those a look!

aka Kookie
EXPERIENCED
KOOKIE ?!501 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers She/Her
Welcome to SHINE! <3

aka josie
GLOBAL
DIANA PRINCE.4330 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hello tomatopotato and welcome to shine! i did the same thing waaay back in 2012 when shine originally opened i'm pretty sure. i became active in 2013 and then fully active last year when i got super interested in the community itself! shine has some awesome tutorials and resources that will truly guide you through the world of coding. i'm a flop so you probably won't learn a lot from me specifically lol, but i'm sure the other awesome coders on here will definitely be a great help. i hope you find what you're looking for and love it here on shine! <3

october 1st

i'm still dealing with classes and some personal stuff but i'm still very much here! feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka Lili
JOHN CENA88 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hi tomatopotato! i'm actually giggling at your username and not in a bad way but it's just so catchy and cute that I have no other choice but to giggle.

Anyway, I know exactly how you feel! I joined to learn more about coding and writing and overall admin work. This is a really great place to be so you've come to the right place! don't be afraid to message any of us for help, I'm more than sure we'll be more than happy to help out!

user posted image | | user posted image
aka Mai
MAILICIOUS!146 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers SHE/HER
Welcome to SHINE, I love your username lol! <3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll