toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
LIV
PEACEKEEPING
KELLIEMAI
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAMEI( REY )
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team! MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

MAY 13TH please welcome mei to the advertising team!

APRIL 11TH please welcome mai to the peacekeeper team and lisa to the advertising team!

MARCH 21ST happy spring, here is a new skin! thank lauz for the new skin and, as always, refer to this topic to post all your comments and any issues you may have.

JANUARY 27TH please welcome sophie to the gamemaker team!

JANUARY 19TH please welcome alyssa and bre to the advertising team!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

Nine and three quarters, HP - MARAUDERS' ERA - WHERE DO YOU STAND
aka ONE
One8 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers He

aka lauz
ADMINISTRATOR
GAVIN FREE.10344 posts gallery ELITE prefers she/her
PENDING
PLEASE FIX THIS UP
we are sorry but we have to pend your ad. we are unable to link back on your site because we can't seem to find your advert board. post below once you have fixed the issue. if it has not be fixed in THREE days your ad will be deemed dead.

SKIN #1 FOR SALE
SKIN #2 FOR SALE

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka ONE
Fixed!
Advert board on the bottom of the page.

aka alyssa
ADVERTISING
alyssa ren.489 posts gallery BEGINNER prefers she/her
QUOTE (One @ Jun 17 2017, 07:29 AM)
Fixed!
Advert board on the bottom of the page.

I'm sorry, but i'm still not seeing it. I see at the bottom of the board chat, games and art. Nothing after that.

alyssa

21 year old college student. eternally dying. loves star wars too much.

aka ONE
It's under the statistics.

I believe this is what you wanted: SCREENSHOT

If not, please let me know in details what you acquire.

aka alyssa
ADVERTISING
QUOTE (One @ Jun 17 2017, 04:39 PM)
It's under the statistics.

I believe this is what you wanted: SCREENSHOT

If not, please let me know in details what you acquire.

What you've provided in that screenshot is what is commonly used as an affiliate section. We need an advertising board to place our link on. If there isn't an advertising & linking back board, we can not accept your ad. If you would like to be affiliates however, please go to this board to apply.

alyssa

aka ONE
Link to the advertising topic on my forum, where you can post your code.

Btw, how does affiliation between the forums work?

aka josie
GLOBAL
DIANA PRINCE.3163 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
QUOTE (One @ Jun 18 2017, 01:59 AM)
Link to the advertising topic on my forum, where you can post your code.

Btw, how does affiliation between the forums work?

That's not the same thing. As an example, you can look at a fellow Harry Potter site that is established and has a proper ad forum area which you can see here. We cannot advertise back until you have a specific forum dedicated to ads being posted. Affiliation and ads are not the same thing, and I'm sure there's probably some more info clarifying this if you search around, as I understand it might be somewhat confusing.

As for affiliation, you can read up on how it works at least for Shine in the area Alyssa linked.

june 15th

i'm dealing with some things in my personal life (especially medically) so i'll be a little here and there for the next two weeks or so. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka ONE
Thank you for a proper explanation! I'm new to all this and didn't know what is wrong and what is expected under the name ''advertisement board''. Advertisement forum would be clear to me...anyway, the advertisement 'board' is up now. Sorry for the mess and troubles. Find it here.

aka alyssa
ADVERTISING
ACCEPTED ADVERTISEMENT
ADAPTATIONS - HARRY POTTER
thank you for advertising with shine, and for following our rules! please remember to check our rules about bumping!

alyssa

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll