toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAREY
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

closed
New Poll

new skin + shibicomo!
aka lauz
ADMINISTRATOR
STEVE HARRINGTON.10858 posts gallery ELITE prefers she/her
skin + birthday + shibi!
hello little lightshines! its march, you know what that means? shine is 3 years old this month! to celebrate this, we've made a new skin for you; brought to you by LAUZ & HANNAH. as well, we've got shibicomo up and running, yes! we hope to see all you coders participating, its going to be fun!!!! <333 if you have any comments or questions or whatever concerning the skin, please post them here!

SKIN FOR SALE

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka becky
ADVANCED
HARRY STYLES,5346 posts gallery ADVANCED prefers she/her
you guys have outdone yourselves omfg i am in love

aka Amanda
EXPERIENCED
rendezvous347 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers
THIS SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL. <3 Also super excited to participate in my first shibicomo! :)

user posted image

user posted image
aka LEE
BRISINGR!251 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
this skin is amazing!

you gotta fire and it's burnin' in the rain
THOUGHT THAT IT WENT OUT, BUT IT'S BURNIN' JUST THE SAME AND YOU DON'T LOOK BACK, NOT FOR ANYTHING. 'CAUSE LOVE SOMEONE, LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME. IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME. OH I FEEL YOUR HEARTBEAT AND OH, YOU'RE COMIN' AROUND, COMIN' AROUND, COMIN' AROUND. IF YOU CAN LOVE SOMEBODY, LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME. YOU GOTTA LOVE SOMEBODY, LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME. I'M SINGING, OH, I FEEL YOUR HEARTBEAT. I'M TRYIN' TO PUT IT ALL BACK TOGETHER, I'VE GOT A STORY AND I'M TRYIN' TO TELL IT RIGHT. I'VE GOT THE KEROSENE AND THE DESIRE, I'M TRYING TO START A FLAME IN THE HEART OF THE NIGHT. OH YOU GOTTA FIRE AND IT'S BURNIN' IN THE RAIN. --------

aka JACK
JESSE PINKMAN1679 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
THE NEW SKIN IS SO SEXY! You guys are amazing!!!

user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka teena
veronica lodge !1785 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
Sexy skin so in lovejd

user posted image
THANK YOU CHEYY!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!
click for beautiful xmas 2013 present from becky

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

buttons 1 by Sarah, button 2 & 6 by lauz. button 3&4 &7 from the amazing upper staff, 5 by foxx, <3
aka ellie
TYLER JOSEPH.118 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she / her
this skin is sO BEAUTIFUL OMFG sos am deceased

aka ari
tiger lily19 posts gallery prefers
this skin is unbelievably amazing brb bowing

aka marie
KOL MIKAELSON1110 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
this skin is fab <333

marie; i'm feeling 24; gmt - 5 (eastern); discord: pm me for it~

august 24th ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
aka tany
KOJIHARU71 posts gallery prefers
3 years already?!?!?!?!?!? time flies omg. this skin is so pretty. -sobbing-

call me your darling
tany will be back with a kawaii sig soon! <3
Shadowplay
aka
nakahara chuuya4078 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
ahhhhh i love the purples/blues/pinks & greyscale stuff (all my fave colours) and the funky header font and the glitzy space banner and - EVERYTHING. perfect pairing for shibicomo and the birthday celebrations c:

aka
AJ!73 posts gallery prefers
Do you happen to have an alternate skin that people can use? I'm dyslexic and prone to migraines and the way the font is, is making it hard for me to navigate the site and read thread titles..

It is a beautiful skin but it's one that doesn't work with my eyes/head.

user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
Real Life, no Word count, Basic Shipper App, Sandbox based in Santa Cruz California.
Jcink Premium, mature board, Premium CBox as well.
Optional Dating/Arrange Marriage Service available.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
closed
New Poll