toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAMEIREY
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

MAY 13TH please welcome mei to the advertising team!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
closed
New Poll

NEW SKIN!
aka lauz
ADMINISTRATOR
ANGELA ZIEGLER.10745 posts gallery ELITE prefers she/her
happy spring!
so i've been working on this kind of secretly for the past few days and now, here it is! winter is over--mostly, listen, its still cold here--and we're now into spring, so here's a bright happy skin for spring. all coding & graphics were done by me, lauz~ so if there are any issues, you guys all know what to do. leave any comments here that you'd like!

other than that we've added a new profile field that you can go fill out; its for pronouns! we've thought about doing it for a while but never got around to it, so now you can have that information in your profile so that we all use the proper pronouns when addressing you.

EMERGENCY DONATIONS

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka Kellie
Jessica Jones2937 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/Her
As always, beautiful skin! I love it <3

user posted image
aka Chris
SithLordOfSnark360 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers He/Himn
Very lovely skin :)

user posted image user posted image user posted image

aka alyssa
ADVERTISING
alyssa ren.665 posts gallery BEGINNER prefers she/her
this is awesome lauz! so pretty and colorful it helps me forget that its freezing here still

alyssa
aka ellie
TYLER JOSEPH.118 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she / her
i am disGUSTED holy heck this skin is amazing!!!!! <33

aka Krista
ADMINISTRATOR
FEYRE ARCHERON6448 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
<3333333 beautifullll

user posted image

aka bre
GAMEMAKER
JACK MORRISON.575 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
-ZEN EMOTE-

aug 2017
summer is almost over so that means vacation and school is starting back up soon! yay~ also summer ow event is great and i suck at lucioball rip
aka josie
GLOBAL
DIANA PRINCE.4073 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
AHHHH the profile avatars are back where they were too so i can go back to using my 200x300 avatars! woohoo!! i'm glad you added pronouns because sometimes i'm like errrr i'm just gonna opt for they/them/their to be safe lol. obviously this skin is GORGEOUS and you did an incredible job lauz!!! i'm loving it! <33

june 15th

i'm dealing with some things in my personal life (especially medically) so i'll be a little here and there for the next two weeks or so. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka jaronart
INTERMEDIATE
OSAMU DAZAI230 posts gallery INTERMEDIATE prefers he/she/they/pickle
AAAHHH THIS SKIN IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT TO BITS

jaronart
Wallow in darkness
aka Sebbie
WINTER BARNES !405 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She her
Loving it! But then again it is a Lauz skin so that's a given. No I'm not kissing up shut up. Haha. Just love the profiles and the pronouns being added also. Love love love, so relaxing. <3

aka cris
ROMAN REIGNS.114 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers SHE/HER
so gorgeous! love the colors so much (:

let my baby stay
So please,
i'm Cris. a libra that loves books.
6/30
anyways watch me change
this in like a day or two
aka Roy
Hxllow Saints18 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers he/him/his
Hello, nice skin.

I would like to point out a couple of things:

When watching a main profile the boxes don't align vertically, i mean the .mainpinfo1.

Also the font-weight of the topic/forum title is too light and i can barely see them, if you could up that up a little to make it more accessible would be great.

Also maybe using a letter spacing in the maintitle would make it more distinguishable. This is only cause i am photosensitive and my eyes strain with the yellow, so maybe it doesn't bother anyone else XD.

Hope i don't bother.

hells is empty
and all the heavens above

aka lauz
ADMINISTRATOR
ANGELA ZIEGLER.10745 posts gallery ELITE prefers she/her
the main profile info is only a problem not aligning--for me at least--when someone hasn't filled in their pronouns, so i think maybe i've fixed it? if they don't align in a row for you then that's just either a resolution or browser thing--though everything looks fine in both firefox and chrome for me.

i thickened up the board names a little bit in both main forums and the topics themselves.

as for the maintitles, without sacrificing my aesthetic goal, i've added more spacing; it probably won't be up to par, but there was a certain look i was going for and that's as far as i'm willing to go to try and accommodate, sorry!

EMERGENCY DONATIONS

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka Kookie
EXPERIENCED
KOOKIE ?!499 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers She/Her
Beautiful as always, Lauz <3

aka liv
INTERMEDIATE
bob zimmerman161 posts gallery INTERMEDIATE prefers she/her
asdfghjkl this skin is pure gold, i'm in love <3

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
closed
New Poll