toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTAHANNAH
GLOBAL
CHEYJOSIE( TEENA )
CODING
SYLVIA
PEACEKEEPING
KELLIEREY
GAMEMAKER
ASHLEIGHSOPHIE
ADVERTISING
ALYSSABREKOOKIE
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
MARCH 21ST happy spring, here is a new skin! thank lauz for the new skin and, as always, refer to this topic to post all your comments and any issues you may have.

JANUARY 27TH please welcome sophie to the gamemaker team!

JANUARY 19TH please welcome alyssa and bre to the advertising team!

DECEMBER 17TH happy holidays, we've created a new skin just for the season! as always, any bugs and glitches, please refer to this thread.

OCTOBER 31ST please welcome em to the gamemaker team! also, happy halloween! <3

AUGUST 28th please welcome rey to the peacekeeper team!

JULY 12TH please welcome josie, kookie, and mei to the advertising team!

MAY 27TH please welcome essi to the coding team and congratulations to teena for being promoted to gamemaker global!

MAY 25TH please welcome sebbie to the advertising team!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES
CHAOS REIGNED inspire me

closed
New Poll

happy holidays!
aka lauz
ADMINISTRATOR
ROY MUSTANG.10023 posts gallery ELITE prefers she/her
new skin!
hello lightshines! HANNAH and LAUZ have made a fabulous new holiday themed skin for us all! as per the usual with skin updates, if you have an issue, if you see something that needs to be fixed, please post here and let us know. otherwise, please give hannah & lauz all your praise for keeping shine so fancy for us. as well, we hope that everyone has a great holiday season!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka Kellie
PEACEKEEPER
Jessica Jones2442 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/Her
I can't. Best admins ever. Beautiful skin, as always <3

february 6th

schools sucks like always and philosophy is kicking my ass tbh but i'm still here 100%!
smile

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka Chris
SithLordOfSnark303 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers He/Himn
Amazing skin :)

aka josie
GLOBAL
harley quinn.2339 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
this skin is absolutely gorgeous and incredible. it really made my day to come onto shine and see a bright and shiny new skin!! <3

february 17th

focusing on school right now but i'm still very much here! feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka Ashleigh
GAMEMAKER
&gin in a jigger-219 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers
The new skin is so lovely as usual!

Hey there, my name's Ashleigh. I've been coding since October of 2016, so not very long! I'm 24 and currently in college, studying travel and tourism management. My end goal is to work on a cruise ship, so we'll see how that goes! I can't wait to learn more about coding!

talk me down
aka Kookie
ADVERTISING
KOOKIE ?!469 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers She/Her
Amazing skin as always~ <3

aka 'fia
mother of dragons.109 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
a very beautiful skin!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
closed
New Poll