toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAMEIREY
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

MAY 13TH please welcome mei to the advertising team!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

closed
New Poll

NEW SKIN!
aka lauz
ADMINISTRATOR
ANGELA ZIEGLER.10745 posts gallery ELITE prefers she/her
new skin!
hello lightshines! HANNAH has made a fabulous new halloween themed skin for us all! as per the usual with skin updates, if you have an issue, if you see something that needs to be fixed, please post here and let us know. otherwise, please give hannah all your praise for keeping shine so fancy for us~

EMERGENCY DONATIONS

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka Kellie
Jessica Jones2937 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/Her
bless your face hannah

incredible work, as always ♥

user posted image
aka josie
GLOBAL
DIANA PRINCE.4075 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
i'm LIVING for this skin!!! purple is literally my favorite color. you did an out of this world job, hannah <33

june 15th

i'm dealing with some things in my personal life (especially medically) so i'll be a little here and there for the next two weeks or so. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka cole
I'M FINE.58 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
    I'm in love *_*

aka teena
veronica lodge !1784 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
HANNAH!!! THIS SKIN IS BANGING!!!

WHY YOU SO PERFECT

user posted image
THANK YOU CHEYY!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!
click for beautiful xmas 2013 present from becky

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

buttons 1 by Sarah, button 2 & 6 by lauz. button 3&4 &7 from the amazing upper staff, 5 by foxx, <3
aka Krista
ADMINISTRATOR
FEYRE ARCHERON6448 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
lskdfg awesome job, hannah! <3333

user posted image

aka Chris
SithLordOfSnark360 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers He/Himn
Holy crap this is amazing :)

user posted image user posted image user posted image

aka Kookie
EXPERIENCED
KOOKIE ?!499 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers She/Her
This skin is amazeballs! <3

aka Jenna
EXPERIENCED
eliot waugh.244 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers
looking fan-tas-tic. amazing job hannah!

aka Sebbie
WINTER BARNES !405 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She her
It looks so good. It matches my Avatar too lol. I did however notice the post bit of the multi-mods in the pending ads section is running off of the page however. It looks fine in some, but not in others of the accepted. Like I saw one Real life one that looked fine. SO Idk what's going on with it

Like here

aka hannah
GLOBAL
DONNA TROY.1478 posts gallery INTERMEDIATE prefers
yeah, the multimod thing has nothing to do with me and everything to do with how they were coded when shine started actually! whoever did it gave them the same div as the forum descriptions but that makes it more difficult to customize properly nowadays. all the old existing multimod posts are gonna be broken but any new ones will be right <3

i'm really not your sweetheart.
aka ellie
TYLER JOSEPH.118 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she / her
WHAT THE HECK HOW DARE THIS SKIN BE SO CUTE <333

aka Nycole
Murder She Wrote4 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/Her
I go away for a little bit and come back to this. I so love it. good job.

aka Camille
nostaw.6 posts gallery prefers
God ! I didn't come for a while here, today I come, and I find this incredible skin ! This is amazing, congrats ♥

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
closed
New Poll