toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAMEIREY
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

MAY 13TH please welcome mei to the advertising team!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

Hola c:
aka Green
Greenmotion2 posts gallery prefers :c
Hi all! I'm Greenmotion but you can just call me "Green" . I'm from Argentina and i found this site on other forum (An user have a css on a post with credits, those credits send me here). As you can imagine, in Argentina we don't speak English (Main language is Spanish) but i try to write/speak English anyways, i know some basics and i can communicate. I can read without problems but my problem begins when i don't know how to say certain things and what are the correct words. I will study english soon, promise (?).
About me: Well not much to say, i like GFX and Graphic Design (Not the same thing IMO) and know i want to learn about css and html, that's why im here.

Well thats all, see ya!

user posted image
aka Kellie
Jessica Jones2937 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/Her
hello green and welcome to shine! it's such a pleasure to meet you c: you've come to the right place to learn more about css and html. this is a great site for learning how to code. no worries about your english dear, you're doing great <3 i hope you like it here and are finding your way around okay. if you need anything at all, feel free to send me a pm!

user posted image
aka Green
Greenmotion2 posts gallery prefers :c
Hi Jess! Thanks for the welcome, nice to meet you c: . See ya around there!

user posted image
aka alyssa
ADVERTISING
alyssa ren.663 posts gallery BEGINNER prefers she/her
hi green, welcome to shine! you will certainly learn a lot about css and html here. i think your english is also pretty good!

alyssa
aka Chey
GLOBAL
ROSE HATHAWAY!1379 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/her
Hey Green! Nice to meet you! I'm Chey, one of the globals here. Welcome to shine! We've got lots of tutorials and people to help you to learn CSS and coding. Feel free to post a tester and get started. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Hover over for updates

September 18th Hey lovelies. Happy September! I'm the Peacekeeping global, so if you need anything; feel free to send me a message security related or not. <3

aka Val
GAMEMAKER
MORTICIA ADDAMS.207 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hey Green! welcome to SHINE! the tutorials here are really great and have taught me a large amount of what I know, so I'm sure you'll learn a lot here.

normal is an illusion.
aka Mai
MAILICIOUS!146 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers SHE/HER
Welcome to SHINE, Green~ <3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
aka sophie
GLOBAL
the hound712 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers
Hi Green, and welcome to Shine! I'm Sophie, the gamemaker global mod!

I've never been to Argentina, but I've heard it's so beautiful. You also definitely don't need to worry about your English! I wouldn't have guessed it's not your first language from this post, and the more you write/talk in it, the better you'll get ^_^

I hope you'll be able to learn a lot about css and html here. Definitely check out the tutorials and don't hesitate to put up a tester! I can't wait to see what you pick up!

–the–
hound
aka josie
GLOBAL
DIANA PRINCE.4030 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hola green! that's so cool that you're from argentina. your english is pretty awesome though, and no rush on brushing up. i mean, technically speaking, we speak in code here, no? the universal language of shine lol. i love graphics too! need to get back into them one of these days. you'll find a lot of resources and tutorials that should hopefully guide you down the right path of learning html and css! hope you love it here on shine and find what you're looking for <3

june 15th

i'm dealing with some things in my personal life (especially medically) so i'll be a little here and there for the next two weeks or so. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll