toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAMEIREY
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

MAY 13TH please welcome mei to the advertising team!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

Hi *wave*
aka Gael
Gael of Reinwalt18 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers He/Him/His
I'm just a regular 27yo trans guy in phase of creating two RPGs.

I'm considerably new at RPing in forums, although I don't consider myself exactly unexperienced in role-playing. I was part of a few OUAT forums and an original one. I've been playing tabletop rpg since I was 10, I also rpied on Facebook and Tumblr.

I'm a big fan of Pokémon, animated movies in general (although I usually dislike Pixar movies), literature of all kind, strip comics, puzzle games, board games. I'm a huffleclaw, team mystic (although I'm probably the only person still playing Pokémon Go), a historian, a teacher (but in hiatus to get a master degree), an acafan.

I absolutely worship Neil Gaiman's Sandman and The Graveyard Book. In fact, in spite of me hating tragedies and unhappy endings, but my favorite subject will always be death (or Death). My favorite book character is Remus Lupin, from Harry Potter, my favorite band is (currently) Owl City, my favorite singer is Enya, my favorte animal is the sloth.

And oh... sometimes I babble when I'm introducing myself XD

I hope I make a few friends here.

original pantheon related rp:
interest check

user posted image
(image not related to the rp)
aka Chris
SithLordOfSnark357 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers He/Himn
Hey Gael and welcome to Shine :)

user posted image user posted image user posted image

aka sophie
GLOBAL
the hound712 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers
Hey Gael! Welcome to Shine! I'm Sophie, one of the globals here, and you can feel free to message me with any questions you might have!

It's not too hard to get into the swing of things with forum RPs if you've RPd anywhere else before, honestly, so you'll probably settle in pretty quick =]

Tbh Neil Gaiman, pokemon, and Lupin are all awesome <3

Welcome!

–the–
hound
aka alyssa
ADVERTISING
alyssa ren.664 posts gallery BEGINNER prefers she/her
hi gael and welcome to shine! i'm alyssa, an advert mod and i'm sure you'll make some friends over here! we're all very friendly and welcoming as you can probably tell

alyssa
aka Gael
QUOTE (SithLordOfSnark @ Aug 15 2017, 09:43 PM)
Hey Gael and welcome to Shine :)

Thank you very much!

QUOTE (the hound @ Aug 16 2017, 06:06 PM)
Hey Gael! Welcome to Shine! I'm Sophie, one of the globals here, and you can feel free to message me with any questions you might have!

It's not too hard to get into the swing of things with forum RPs if you've RPd anywhere else before, honestly, so you'll probably settle in pretty quick =]

Tbh Neil Gaiman, pokemon, and Lupin are all awesome <3

Welcome!

I am glad. I have been rping a lot in forum lately, but it's been just a few months. It's such a huge community, which is kind of overwhelming.

Anyways, thank you very much for the welcome.

QUOTE (alyssa ren. @ Aug 17 2017, 11:06 AM)
hi gael and welcome to shine! i'm alyssa, an advert mod and i'm sure you'll make some friends over here! we're all very friendly and welcoming as you can probably tell

Thank you very much! :) I really hope so.

interest check

user posted image
aka Chey
GLOBAL
ROSE HATHAWAY!1380 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/her
Hey Gael! Neil Gaimen is a great author. I'm Chey, one the globals here. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Welcome to shine!

Hover over for updates

September 18th Hey lovelies. Happy September! I'm the Peacekeeping global, so if you need anything; feel free to send me a message security related or not. <3

aka Gael
QUOTE (ROSE HATHAWAY! @ Aug 27 2017, 02:17 AM)
Hey Gael! Neil Gaimen is a great author. I'm Chey, one the globals here. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Welcome to shine!

Yes, he is! :)
Thanks!

interest check

user posted image
aka TayTER
CODING
GIRL OF STEEL.161 posts gallery INTERMEDIATE prefers she/her
HI GAEL, welcome to Shine! We're happy to have you! 8D

I'm Tayter, one of the coding moderators here! Feel free to message me or any of the other staffers with any questions you have, and we'll be happy to help you out! <3

On another note, you're totally not the only person playing Pokemon Go still. I play it every day on my commute to and from work shamelessly stopping on the sidewalk to catch 'em all. Although I did stop for a while but I'm so happy they added more regions of Pokemon to catch! Also Team Mystic hollaaaa.

update - 08.29.2017
i've opened up for commissions on tumblr! check out the link belowwww <3
xoxo tayter
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
aka
Piichou10 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
Welcome :)

aka Val
GAMEMAKER
MORTICIA ADDAMS.207 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
Hey Gael! Welcome to Shine!! I love Pokémon and Lupin too! Lupin is probably one of my favorite characters 8D If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.

normal is an illusion.
aka Gael
QUOTE (GIRL OF STEEL. @ Aug 27 2017, 11:47 PM)
HI GAEL, welcome to Shine! We're happy to have you! 8D

I'm Tayter, one of the coding moderators here! Feel free to message me or any of the other staffers with any questions you have, and we'll be happy to help you out! <3

On another note, you're totally not the only person playing Pokemon Go still. I play it every day on my commute to and from work shamelessly stopping on the sidewalk to catch 'em all. Although I did stop for a while but I'm so happy they added more regions of Pokemon to catch! Also Team Mystic hollaaaa.

Thanks!

Awesome! Hahaha! Best way to distract yourself during a long trip! I usually play one hour a day because my doctor forbade me to walk more than that (apparently, walking 2-3 hours a day can destroy your legs XD).

Mystic!!!! \o/

QUOTE (Piichou @ Aug 28 2017, 05:49 PM)
Welcome :)

QUOTE (011. @ Sep 1 2017, 12:34 PM)
Hey Gael! Welcome to Shine!! I love Pokémon and Lupin too! Lupin is probably one of my favorite characters 8D If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Lupin is awesome! Best teacher ever!

interest check

user posted image
aka elena
PEACEKEEPER
JANE THE VIRGIN59 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hi there gael, and welcome to shine! i believe i've actually met you on caution a little while ago but either way, it's good to see you around shine as well haha! <3

broken clocks

aka Gael
QUOTE (JANE THE VIRGIN @ Sep 2 2017, 08:54 PM)
hi there gael, and welcome to shine! i believe i've actually met you on caution a little while ago but either way, it's good to see you around shine as well haha! <3

Thank you very much! It's nice to see you too :)

interest check

user posted image
aka rey
ADVERTISING
Jyn Erso !903 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
Hey there! It's nice to meet you :) Welcome to Shine! I'm Rey, one of the advertising mods. I have to ask: have you seen the video of Kristen Bell and the sloth? Because that's like, the cutest thing ever and you might enjoy.

aka Gael
QUOTE (Jyn Erso ! @ Sep 8 2017, 10:32 AM)
Hey there! It's nice to meet you :) Welcome to Shine! I'm Rey, one of the advertising mods. I have to ask: have you seen the video of Kristen Bell and the sloth? Because that's like, the cutest thing ever and you might enjoy.

Hey Rey! :D

Yes!! I've seen a few of them. Kristen in Ellen is so perfect! XD

Thanks for the welcome!

interest check

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll