toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAMEIREY
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

MAY 13TH please welcome mei to the advertising team!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

hello hello <3
aka elena
PEACEKEEPER
JANE THE VIRGIN55 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hi there! my name is elena! i'm 19 and i'm from southern california, so yes, the weather here really is outrageous (today it was raining and it was 109 degrees at the same time like what the fuck)!! i've recently come back from an rp hiatus and i'm back and better than ever (or at least, that's what i'd like to think anyway) ;) i'm an amateur coder/writer, mainly because i just never have the patience to sit down and learn how to make decent graphics.

i was on shine/caution/candyland couture/etc. a while back when i was very active in the rp world but like i said, i've just come back from a hiatus so i'm looking forward to seeing what's changed! please feel free to message me just to chat, i love making friends <3

broken clocks

aka Val
GAMEMAKER
MORTICIA ADDAMS.207 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hi Elena! Welcome to shine!! I live in Northern California, so I completely understand the weird weather. 8D

normal is an illusion.
aka evvie
CODING
evvie307 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
    Hi Elena!!! Welcome (back) to Shine :D I gotta say I love the name. Jane the Virgin is one of my favorite current shows to watch. Haven't exactly caught up, but definitely love watching it.

aka josie
GLOBAL
DIANA PRINCE.4030 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
welcome elena! you should try living in arizona. a normal high here is 110-115+ degrees, and 90% of the time it's at least 100 degrees and doesn't get cooler than maybe 90 degrees at night. it's absolutely miserable. throwing humidity on top of that whenever we have monsoons and you may as well die lol. i feel you on not bothering with making decent graphics. i'm v lazy but maybe one day i'll bother learning a new trick or two! hope you love it here on shine! <3

june 15th

i'm dealing with some things in my personal life (especially medically) so i'll be a little here and there for the next two weeks or so. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka TayTER
CODING
GIRL OF STEEL.154 posts gallery INTERMEDIATE prefers she/her
HI ELENA! welcome back to the rp world, and welcome back to shine as well! <3 i know i can speak for everyone when i say that we're happy to have you! i'm tay, one of the coding mods here! feel free to reach out to me if you ever need anything! can't wait to see what codes you come up with!

also hella jealous of that socal weather, canada is getting colder and i'm over it already

update - 08.29.2017
i've opened up for commissions on tumblr! check out the link belowwww <3
xoxo tayter
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
aka Chey
GLOBAL
ROSE HATHAWAY!1379 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/her
Hey Elena! Nice to meet you! Welcome back to the rp world. I'm Chey. Coding definitely does take patience but shine really does strive to help people learn so you're in the right place should you ever want to learn. Welcome to shine!

Hover over for updates

September 18th Hey lovelies. Happy September! I'm the Peacekeeping global, so if you need anything; feel free to send me a message security related or not. <3

aka rey
ADVERTISING
Jyn Erso !901 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
Welcome back! :) I can definitely understand the crazy weather thing. I'm in one of the areas that got hit by Harvey. I think nature is against the USA right now. Anyway, I'm Rey, one of the advertising mods. If you need help with anything, holler at me :)

aka bre
GAMEMAKER
JACK MORRISON.568 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
welcome back elena! and ngl i keep thinking of vampire diaries when i see your name rip. but also jane the virgin, my sister loves that show and i watch it from time to time with her and ask her a million questions because idk what's going on XD

can't wait to see you around shine more :P

aug 2017
summer is almost over so that means vacation and school is starting back up soon! yay~ also summer ow event is great and i suck at lucioball rip
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll