SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!
AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!
AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!
|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Reps Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
001. we do not accept ads that have pbs under the age of 13 as this is against shine's rules. AGAIN, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ADS THAT HAVE PBS UNDER THE AGE OF 13; this is our personal views and we will not budge on them.
002. TOPIC TITLE: name of your site, SUBTITLE: little description. make sure to indicate your board's host.
003. we must be able to link back on your site, or else your ad will be moved to pending. your advertising forums MUST be guest friendly, which means that we should not have to log in to an account in order to post. that defeats the purpose of a 'guest friendly' forum.
004. as of may 18th 2013, we do now require a form which is listed below.
005. post in the correct subforums. submit if/jcink is for forums using [align=center*] while submit proboards & others is for forums using [center*] codes.
006. your ad image must not stretch our board, meaning that it can be no larger than 500 pixels in width. if your image is larger than that your ad will be moved to pending and asked to correct the problem.
007. there may only be one ad per site found on shine. if you'd like to relink an advertisement that was posted as a guest to an account here on shine, please PM an admin!
008. you may only bump your site every week, that means seven days. your bump may be an update, activity check, new plot, or graphic/skin change. you may bump your site at anytime if your site has been spammed or hacked.
009. as of august 2nd 2017, we only allow administrators and moderators to submit ads for their sites as well as to bump ads for their sites. any ad submissions by members of sites will be archived and any bumps by members will be automatically deleted and the account pmed with a reminder of the rules.
010. if your site is dead please make sure you post in this thread. we do monthly clean-outs of each section and our standards for declaring inactive sites are as follows: if you have no in character posts on your board for at least two weeks, you will be declared dead. if we can't see your boards and your chatbox hasn't had posts in it for at least one week, you will be deemed dead. as well, if we can't see either of those things, we check to see if any accounts have logged in for a week at least.
|[LIST][b]SITE NAME & LINK[/b] [url=your url here!]SITE NAME[/url]|
[b]CATEGORY[/b]: what category does your site belong in?
[b]SUB-FORUM[/b]: to help us sort your ad better, please look inside our categories and tell us which sub-forum your site would belong in (for example: real life > band/tour, fantasy > fantasy school
post your ad here! remember, we do not accept dohtml![/LIST]